Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Whitneyism's this week

I don't want to forget all of the funny things that she says. She really is hilarous and often times I forget what she said unless I write it down. Here are some funny's this week:

On Sunday while driving through Parley's Canyon, going to Danny's parents, Whitney said to me: "Momma, be careful in the mountains."

We were at Parker's baseball game on Tuesday and she got really shy around Parker. He came to say hi, but she wouldn't even look at him. Afterwards we had this conversation:
Mom: "Whitney, why didn't you say hi to Parker?"
Whitney: "Mommy, I am too shy."

Monday morning I could hear her awake in her crib so I went in to get her. Here is how it went:
Mom: "Good morning Whitney."
Whitney: "No mama, get out. I'm still sleeping!"


No comments:

Post a Comment