Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Whitney's Blog

I decided that I would start a separate blog all about Whitney and the everyday things she says or does. I am not going private on this blog. I just thought it would be fun for Whitney to have later on in her life, a record of the silly and fun things that we did together. I do have a personal journal as well but I thought this would be a fun and easy way to post pictures when I want (instead of printing, cutting, and gluing into a journal).. very easy. At the end of each year, I will print this blog in a book format for her. Plus, if a natural disaster were to ever occur, I'm probably not going to even think about grabbing journals or pictures.. but if it is online, it can be accessed at anytime. So little Whit, this is for you. Sure do love you lots... enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment