Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mcdonalds and Jesus Look a Like


You, me, and Camden hit up the Mcdonalds play place today for a fun energy draining- get out of the house- activity. It is freezing so we couldn't really play outside. You 2 are the best of buds and LOVE to love each other or fight like brother and sister. Most days you are best friends though and I love to watch you guys play. Whitney you are a little bit more reserved than Camden is. Camden will go and play with anyone and you usually just keep close to him. At one point during your play time, you came back to me and wanted to sit on my lap. After sitting for a minute, you wanted to go back to where Camden was but there were lots of people to pass in between... there was even a guy that kinda looked like Jesus (had a thick beard) and this is what you said: "Momma, I'm scared. I don't want to go by the Jesus guy." :) So I called Camden over, he came, grabbed your hand and you guys walked- holding hands- back to the play area. Your face seemed a little bit worried/unsure but Camden made it all better.. cute friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment